- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
It's always been pretty apparent that in order to say something truly amusing you have to be intelligent, because it's usually the smart jokes that make most people laugh. Lately, however, I've seen all these intelligent people failing in their desperate attempts to be funny.
News flash for all these fuckers:
You are smart, okay, we get that, but not everyone has to be funny all the time. Let it go, just leave things to people who have a sense of fucking humor!!!
And on that bombshell, I'm not too happy with our latest comic :( Just thought it would turn out funnier. Guess we're neither smart nor funny... Ah, not my best day, as you can probably tell.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP