- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
It's always been pretty apparent that in order to say something truly amusing you have to be intelligent, because it's usually the smart jokes that make most people laugh. Lately, however, I've seen all these intelligent people failing in their desperate attempts to be funny.
News flash for all these fuckers:
You are smart, okay, we get that, but not everyone has to be funny all the time. Let it go, just leave things to people who have a sense of fucking humor!!!
And on that bombshell, I'm not too happy with our latest comic :( Just thought it would turn out funnier. Guess we're neither smart nor funny... Ah, not my best day, as you can probably tell.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP