- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
It's always been pretty apparent that in order to say something truly amusing you have to be intelligent, because it's usually the smart jokes that make most people laugh. Lately, however, I've seen all these intelligent people failing in their desperate attempts to be funny.
News flash for all these fuckers:
You are smart, okay, we get that, but not everyone has to be funny all the time. Let it go, just leave things to people who have a sense of fucking humor!!!
And on that bombshell, I'm not too happy with our latest comic :( Just thought it would turn out funnier. Guess we're neither smart nor funny... Ah, not my best day, as you can probably tell.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP