- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
It's always been pretty apparent that in order to say something truly amusing you have to be intelligent, because it's usually the smart jokes that make most people laugh. Lately, however, I've seen all these intelligent people failing in their desperate attempts to be funny.
News flash for all these fuckers:
You are smart, okay, we get that, but not everyone has to be funny all the time. Let it go, just leave things to people who have a sense of fucking humor!!!
And on that bombshell, I'm not too happy with our latest comic :( Just thought it would turn out funnier. Guess we're neither smart nor funny... Ah, not my best day, as you can probably tell.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?