- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
It's always been pretty apparent that in order to say something truly amusing you have to be intelligent, because it's usually the smart jokes that make most people laugh. Lately, however, I've seen all these intelligent people failing in their desperate attempts to be funny.
News flash for all these fuckers:
You are smart, okay, we get that, but not everyone has to be funny all the time. Let it go, just leave things to people who have a sense of fucking humor!!!
And on that bombshell, I'm not too happy with our latest comic :( Just thought it would turn out funnier. Guess we're neither smart nor funny... Ah, not my best day, as you can probably tell.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
|Best show in ages. ||46.68%|
|It was shite.||6.55%|