- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Good morning, everyone. Today I'm happy to announce that ActionTrip's ranks are finally going to be replenished with new writing talents, which include Anthony Severino - he founded PlayStationLifestyle and is also the Managing Editor over at GameRevolution. Anthony already posted a news story yesterday, so join us as we welcome Anthony to the AT crew (don't be jerks now, he's a good guy).
We expect to have additional writers as February kicks off and our buddy Vince Massa will be contributing regularly from now on.
Our goal is to increase the amount of content within the next few months, so expect news, articles and features to be posted more frequently.
Expanding the AT team is part of our effort to help improve the web site. At the end of the day, it's all for you guys, of course.
We thank each and everyone of you for sticking with us, especially those of you who have been following AT since its was founded (I know some of you are still lurking about, so thanks :)).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
|Mass Effect Andromeda||12.66%|
|Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End||7.46%|
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided||5.71%|
|No Man’s Sky||5.63%|
|Dark Souls 3||4.17%|
|Mirror’s Edge Catalyst||3.80%|
|Tom Clancy’s The Division||3.80%|
|Horizon: Zero Dawn||3.37%|
|The Last Guardian||2.93%|
|Final Fantasy XV||1.90%|
|Gears of War 4||1.39%|
|Street Fighter V||1.02%|