- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Good morning, everyone. Today I'm happy to announce that ActionTrip's ranks are finally going to be replenished with new writing talents, which include Anthony Severino - he founded PlayStationLifestyle and is also the Managing Editor over at GameRevolution. Anthony already posted a news story yesterday, so join us as we welcome Anthony to the AT crew (don't be jerks now, he's a good guy).
We expect to have additional writers as February kicks off and our buddy Vince Massa will be contributing regularly from now on.
Our goal is to increase the amount of content within the next few months, so expect news, articles and features to be posted more frequently.
Expanding the AT team is part of our effort to help improve the web site. At the end of the day, it's all for you guys, of course.
We thank each and everyone of you for sticking with us, especially those of you who have been following AT since its was founded (I know some of you are still lurking about, so thanks :)).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Before playing a game do you:
|Wait for reviews, then buy. ||24.24%|
|All of the above. ||22.19%|
|Watch footage on YouTube, then buy. ||21.80%|
|None of the above. ||21.41%|
|Pirate the game first, then buy it if it's good. ||4.20%|
|Just play the pirated version. ||3.62%|
|Wait for your friends to play it, then buy. ||2.54%|