- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Well now, let's have a look at what February has in store for us.
First up is Hitman Trilogy HD, for anyone keen on relive 47's earlier endeavors. After that, on February 5, Visceral is up with their third installment in the Dead Space series - this time complete with a dandy co-op feature (if you ever imagined a survival horror game in co-op, this is your perfect opportunity to dive in).
Aliens: Colonial Marines is not too far ahead either. Projected to arrive to stores on February 13, Gearbox has been, well, gearing up shall we say, for this release. We're generally fed up with aliens pry-opening humans and then using them as a toast rack. However, judging from all the media that's constantly being thrown our way for the past few months, this could actually be one of the best shooters this year (hopefully).
On February 19 we'll be strapping on the Nanosuit once more in Crytek's shooter, Crysis 3. That one promises to one massive bundle of fun, most especially if you're into the classic FPS formula.
The same day we go back to Metal Gear, well, without contorting Solid Snake. This time around we're stepping into the high-tech suit of Raiden, as the story takes us to 2018 - 4 years following the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP