- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Well now, let's have a look at what February has in store for us.
First up is Hitman Trilogy HD, for anyone keen on relive 47's earlier endeavors. After that, on February 5, Visceral is up with their third installment in the Dead Space series - this time complete with a dandy co-op feature (if you ever imagined a survival horror game in co-op, this is your perfect opportunity to dive in).
Aliens: Colonial Marines is not too far ahead either. Projected to arrive to stores on February 13, Gearbox has been, well, gearing up shall we say, for this release. We're generally fed up with aliens pry-opening humans and then using them as a toast rack. However, judging from all the media that's constantly being thrown our way for the past few months, this could actually be one of the best shooters this year (hopefully).
On February 19 we'll be strapping on the Nanosuit once more in Crytek's shooter, Crysis 3. That one promises to one massive bundle of fun, most especially if you're into the classic FPS formula.
The same day we go back to Metal Gear, well, without contorting Solid Snake. This time around we're stepping into the high-tech suit of Raiden, as the story takes us to 2018 - 4 years following the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP