- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Well now, let's have a look at what February has in store for us.
First up is Hitman Trilogy HD, for anyone keen on relive 47's earlier endeavors. After that, on February 5, Visceral is up with their third installment in the Dead Space series - this time complete with a dandy co-op feature (if you ever imagined a survival horror game in co-op, this is your perfect opportunity to dive in).
Aliens: Colonial Marines is not too far ahead either. Projected to arrive to stores on February 13, Gearbox has been, well, gearing up shall we say, for this release. We're generally fed up with aliens pry-opening humans and then using them as a toast rack. However, judging from all the media that's constantly being thrown our way for the past few months, this could actually be one of the best shooters this year (hopefully).
On February 19 we'll be strapping on the Nanosuit once more in Crytek's shooter, Crysis 3. That one promises to one massive bundle of fun, most especially if you're into the classic FPS formula.
The same day we go back to Metal Gear, well, without contorting Solid Snake. This time around we're stepping into the high-tech suit of Raiden, as the story takes us to 2018 - 4 years following the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP