- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Glorious, I say, oh glorious Friday is upon us, which means that the weekend is one step closer and that means it's soon time to get sloshed out of our skulls. Oh c'mon, what else is there to do during the weekend but play games, get drunk with friends,
have weekend sex and watch movies or read a good book.
Also, I can't wait for a proper game to arrive. I'm done with The Cave and gonna post the review today.
So, right now I'm waiting for Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
I'm also kind of glad that Rockstar delayed GTA V, because that's usually a sign that they've taken some extra time to polish the whole thing. Or it could be that they've just decided to go with a September release date just to fuck up kids' school grades entirely.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP