- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Glorious, I say, oh glorious Friday is upon us, which means that the weekend is one step closer and that means it's soon time to get sloshed out of our skulls. Oh c'mon, what else is there to do during the weekend but play games, get drunk with friends,
have weekend sex and watch movies or read a good book.
Also, I can't wait for a proper game to arrive. I'm done with The Cave and gonna post the review today.
So, right now I'm waiting for Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
I'm also kind of glad that Rockstar delayed GTA V, because that's usually a sign that they've taken some extra time to polish the whole thing. Or it could be that they've just decided to go with a September release date just to fuck up kids' school grades entirely.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP