- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Glorious, I say, oh glorious Friday is upon us, which means that the weekend is one step closer and that means it's soon time to get sloshed out of our skulls. Oh c'mon, what else is there to do during the weekend but play games, get drunk with friends,
have weekend sex and watch movies or read a good book.
Also, I can't wait for a proper game to arrive. I'm done with The Cave and gonna post the review today.
So, right now I'm waiting for Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
I'm also kind of glad that Rockstar delayed GTA V, because that's usually a sign that they've taken some extra time to polish the whole thing. Or it could be that they've just decided to go with a September release date just to fuck up kids' school grades entirely.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP