- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Glorious, I say, oh glorious Friday is upon us, which means that the weekend is one step closer and that means it's soon time to get sloshed out of our skulls. Oh c'mon, what else is there to do during the weekend but play games, get drunk with friends,
have weekend sex and watch movies or read a good book.
Also, I can't wait for a proper game to arrive. I'm done with The Cave and gonna post the review today.
So, right now I'm waiting for Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
I'm also kind of glad that Rockstar delayed GTA V, because that's usually a sign that they've taken some extra time to polish the whole thing. Or it could be that they've just decided to go with a September release date just to fuck up kids' school grades entirely.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP