- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Glorious, I say, oh glorious Friday is upon us, which means that the weekend is one step closer and that means it's soon time to get sloshed out of our skulls. Oh c'mon, what else is there to do during the weekend but play games, get drunk with friends,
have weekend sex and watch movies or read a good book.
Also, I can't wait for a proper game to arrive. I'm done with The Cave and gonna post the review today.
So, right now I'm waiting for Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
I'm also kind of glad that Rockstar delayed GTA V, because that's usually a sign that they've taken some extra time to polish the whole thing. Or it could be that they've just decided to go with a September release date just to fuck up kids' school grades entirely.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
|Finally. Can’t wait. ||43.41%|
|Never played Deus Ex. ||18.69%|
|Oh no, the last one was crap, the old ones were better. ||11.97%|