- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Playing Antichamber all morning and all day. So far it has completely been screwing with my head. What I like about this weird-ass title is that you never know where it's gonna take youÂ and will usually lift the ground from under your feet, hurling you into a entirely new area with different puzzles and challenges.
It's a game that's hard to describe really. It's definitely got my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP