- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Playing Antichamber all morning and all day. So far it has completely been screwing with my head. What I like about this weird-ass title is that you never know where it's gonna take youÂ and will usually lift the ground from under your feet, hurling you into a entirely new area with different puzzles and challenges.
It's a game that's hard to describe really. It's definitely got my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP