- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
The industry is just fine the way it is.
Well, apart from all the retarded casual games for mobile devices and touch pads...
... and the generic shooters.
... and countless cloned 3rd-person action adventures.
... and all the stupid 3D platform for kiddies.
... and the numerous social network games and browser games.
Apart from all of those, the industry is in a fairly decent state. Well, if we disregard the fact that less people are buying the new Wii U console. And that less people are buying the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
Apart from those minor details, the industry's really okay.
Really. It's fine. No I'm not being sarcastic here. It's just fine.
It could be worse, ya know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP