- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
The industry is just fine the way it is.
Well, apart from all the retarded casual games for mobile devices and touch pads...
... and the generic shooters.
... and countless cloned 3rd-person action adventures.
... and all the stupid 3D platform for kiddies.
... and the numerous social network games and browser games.
Apart from all of those, the industry is in a fairly decent state. Well, if we disregard the fact that less people are buying the new Wii U console. And that less people are buying the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
Apart from those minor details, the industry's really okay.
Really. It's fine. No I'm not being sarcastic here. It's just fine.
It could be worse, ya know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP