- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
The industry is just fine the way it is.
Well, apart from all the retarded casual games for mobile devices and touch pads...
... and the generic shooters.
... and countless cloned 3rd-person action adventures.
... and all the stupid 3D platform for kiddies.
... and the numerous social network games and browser games.
Apart from all of those, the industry is in a fairly decent state. Well, if we disregard the fact that less people are buying the new Wii U console. And that less people are buying the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
Apart from those minor details, the industry's really okay.
Really. It's fine. No I'm not being sarcastic here. It's just fine.
It could be worse, ya know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP