- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
The industry is just fine the way it is.
Well, apart from all the retarded casual games for mobile devices and touch pads...
... and the generic shooters.
... and countless cloned 3rd-person action adventures.
... and all the stupid 3D platform for kiddies.
... and the numerous social network games and browser games.
Apart from all of those, the industry is in a fairly decent state. Well, if we disregard the fact that less people are buying the new Wii U console. And that less people are buying the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
Apart from those minor details, the industry's really okay.
Really. It's fine. No I'm not being sarcastic here. It's just fine.
It could be worse, ya know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP