- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
I have this plant in my room. It's green. It gets a sufficient amount of water and sunlight.
Sometimes I wish we could be satisfied so simply. Just water and sunshine. But no. That's never enough for us, is it? No.
No, we have to be on at least 3 out of the 780 different social network sites. We have to drink a particular brand of cigarettes. And we have to have sex with as many different species of rabbit as possible. Also, I never got to met that 40-year-old hen. Why can't life be simpler?
Oh and don't drink cigarettes, it's bad for you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP