- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
I have this plant in my room. It's green. It gets a sufficient amount of water and sunlight.
Sometimes I wish we could be satisfied so simply. Just water and sunshine. But no. That's never enough for us, is it? No.
No, we have to be on at least 3 out of the 780 different social network sites. We have to drink a particular brand of cigarettes. And we have to have sex with as many different species of rabbit as possible. Also, I never got to met that 40-year-old hen. Why can't life be simpler?
Oh and don't drink cigarettes, it's bad for you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP