- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
I have this plant in my room. It's green. It gets a sufficient amount of water and sunlight.
Sometimes I wish we could be satisfied so simply. Just water and sunshine. But no. That's never enough for us, is it? No.
No, we have to be on at least 3 out of the 780 different social network sites. We have to drink a particular brand of cigarettes. And we have to have sex with as many different species of rabbit as possible. Also, I never got to met that 40-year-old hen. Why can't life be simpler?
Oh and don't drink cigarettes, it's bad for you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP