- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
I have this plant in my room. It's green. It gets a sufficient amount of water and sunlight.
Sometimes I wish we could be satisfied so simply. Just water and sunshine. But no. That's never enough for us, is it? No.
No, we have to be on at least 3 out of the 780 different social network sites. We have to drink a particular brand of cigarettes. And we have to have sex with as many different species of rabbit as possible. Also, I never got to met that 40-year-old hen. Why can't life be simpler?
Oh and don't drink cigarettes, it's bad for you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP