- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
I have this plant in my room. It's green. It gets a sufficient amount of water and sunlight.
Sometimes I wish we could be satisfied so simply. Just water and sunshine. But no. That's never enough for us, is it? No.
No, we have to be on at least 3 out of the 780 different social network sites. We have to drink a particular brand of cigarettes. And we have to have sex with as many different species of rabbit as possible. Also, I never got to met that 40-year-old hen. Why can't life be simpler?
Oh and don't drink cigarettes, it's bad for you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP