- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Every time you try to remember something (anything) do your best to dig it out of your brain without using the Internet. Using the Net to look up stuff is okay and I'm not trying to badmouth technology here. It's just that recollecting stuff you already know is a good way to exercise your memory. In fact, stimulating your brain cells in any way, whether it's exercising memory or learning something new, is good. Do something with your brain, damn it. And, no, that doesn't mean you should just go and buy Antichamber (although that's not a bad way to start either).
And on that bombshell, why aren't you at school?
Oh wait, I know the answer to that: because school sucks. Never liked it. I remember hating every single day of it, as a matter of fact. Except, of course, chemistry. I loved chemistry. Hated the teacher, but loved the subject. Art class was great too. Loved drawing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP