- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Damn, I've been shooting way too much stuff for my own good. Aliens, cyborgs, humans, robots, you name it. Spent a huge part of the weekend chopping and slicing, as well. Now, that would definitely upset someone who doesn't know me at all. So, to anyone who doesn't know me at all, I have two words to add: Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
That's right, after Aliens: Colonial Marines, I dived straight into Crytek's latest FPS and Platinum Games' hack-and-slasher. It's too early for me to make any conclusions about them, but at this point I can tell you this much: I'm a mass-murderer and I can jump really, really hi.
If anybody ever asks me, what was February 2013 like for gaming? I would give the following response:
Shoot, kill, upgrade, then vomit!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP