- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Damn, I've been shooting way too much stuff for my own good. Aliens, cyborgs, humans, robots, you name it. Spent a huge part of the weekend chopping and slicing, as well. Now, that would definitely upset someone who doesn't know me at all. So, to anyone who doesn't know me at all, I have two words to add: Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
That's right, after Aliens: Colonial Marines, I dived straight into Crytek's latest FPS and Platinum Games' hack-and-slasher. It's too early for me to make any conclusions about them, but at this point I can tell you this much: I'm a mass-murderer and I can jump really, really hi.
If anybody ever asks me, what was February 2013 like for gaming? I would give the following response:
Shoot, kill, upgrade, then vomit!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP