- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Damn, I've been shooting way too much stuff for my own good. Aliens, cyborgs, humans, robots, you name it. Spent a huge part of the weekend chopping and slicing, as well. Now, that would definitely upset someone who doesn't know me at all. So, to anyone who doesn't know me at all, I have two words to add: Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
That's right, after Aliens: Colonial Marines, I dived straight into Crytek's latest FPS and Platinum Games' hack-and-slasher. It's too early for me to make any conclusions about them, but at this point I can tell you this much: I'm a mass-murderer and I can jump really, really hi.
If anybody ever asks me, what was February 2013 like for gaming? I would give the following response:
Shoot, kill, upgrade, then vomit!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP