- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Damn, I've been shooting way too much stuff for my own good. Aliens, cyborgs, humans, robots, you name it. Spent a huge part of the weekend chopping and slicing, as well. Now, that would definitely upset someone who doesn't know me at all. So, to anyone who doesn't know me at all, I have two words to add: Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
That's right, after Aliens: Colonial Marines, I dived straight into Crytek's latest FPS and Platinum Games' hack-and-slasher. It's too early for me to make any conclusions about them, but at this point I can tell you this much: I'm a mass-murderer and I can jump really, really hi.
If anybody ever asks me, what was February 2013 like for gaming? I would give the following response:
Shoot, kill, upgrade, then vomit!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP