- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Damn, I've been shooting way too much stuff for my own good. Aliens, cyborgs, humans, robots, you name it. Spent a huge part of the weekend chopping and slicing, as well. Now, that would definitely upset someone who doesn't know me at all. So, to anyone who doesn't know me at all, I have two words to add: Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
That's right, after Aliens: Colonial Marines, I dived straight into Crytek's latest FPS and Platinum Games' hack-and-slasher. It's too early for me to make any conclusions about them, but at this point I can tell you this much: I'm a mass-murderer and I can jump really, really hi.
If anybody ever asks me, what was February 2013 like for gaming? I would give the following response:
Shoot, kill, upgrade, then vomit!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP