- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Damn, crap, tits and Bonaparte's balls!
I really had my heart set on watching the new Woody Allen movie, but as it turns out, the movie's pure crap. Not that his recent movies were much anyway. Match Point was the last Woody Allen film I can remember enjoying immensely, most of the movies that followed were either so-so, or just unworthy of his reputation.
Honestly, maybe I expect too much after this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP