- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Damn, crap, tits and Bonaparte's balls!
I really had my heart set on watching the new Woody Allen movie, but as it turns out, the movie's pure crap. Not that his recent movies were much anyway. Match Point was the last Woody Allen film I can remember enjoying immensely, most of the movies that followed were either so-so, or just unworthy of his reputation.
Honestly, maybe I expect too much after this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP