- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
- Mornin '14
- World of Darkness MMO Laid Off with Employees
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced, Trailer & Shots Released
- FEATURE: New Generation Games We're Excited About In 2014
- DICE Investigating Death Shield Bug in Battlefield 4
- Visceral Games Adds Co-Writer for Upcoming Star Wars Game
- Grave Indie Game Coming to PC & Xbox One
Damn, crap, tits and Bonaparte's balls!
I really had my heart set on watching the new Woody Allen movie, but as it turns out, the movie's pure crap. Not that his recent movies were much anyway. Match Point was the last Woody Allen film I can remember enjoying immensely, most of the movies that followed were either so-so, or just unworthy of his reputation.
Honestly, maybe I expect too much after this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP