- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Damn, crap, tits and Bonaparte's balls!
I really had my heart set on watching the new Woody Allen movie, but as it turns out, the movie's pure crap. Not that his recent movies were much anyway. Match Point was the last Woody Allen film I can remember enjoying immensely, most of the movies that followed were either so-so, or just unworthy of his reputation.
Honestly, maybe I expect too much after this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP