- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Watched Prometheus for the first time last night. Apart from absolutely superb directing, solid acting and brilliant cinematography, I can't say I've seen a lot to make me want to ever want to watch that movie again. The actors were great, but the characters themselves felt, weak and underwritten. Not to mention the fact that the whole story relies way too much on familiar ground that's already been trodden by Alien, Aliens and every other film in the well-known sci-fi horror series.
However, I have to admit one thing. It may be just me, but the movie scared the living crap out of me. So much so that I had nightmares after watching it and couldn't sleep later on.
My general wussiness aside, there's another disappointing thing about this one. The alien species (the one that has the same DNA as humans) looks like it was designed by a retard. Or indeed someone with no imagination whatsoever. What a load of bollocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP