- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
Watched Prometheus for the first time last night. Apart from absolutely superb directing, solid acting and brilliant cinematography, I can't say I've seen a lot to make me want to ever want to watch that movie again. The actors were great, but the characters themselves felt, weak and underwritten. Not to mention the fact that the whole story relies way too much on familiar ground that's already been trodden by Alien, Aliens and every other film in the well-known sci-fi horror series.
However, I have to admit one thing. It may be just me, but the movie scared the living crap out of me. So much so that I had nightmares after watching it and couldn't sleep later on.
My general wussiness aside, there's another disappointing thing about this one. The alien species (the one that has the same DNA as humans) looks like it was designed by a retard. Or indeed someone with no imagination whatsoever. What a load of bollocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP