- Watch Dogs Demo on Jimmy Fallon Show
- Assassin's Creed 4 PC Weeks After Console Versions
- Xbox One Won't Require Internet Connection, MS Listens to Reason
- Mornin '13
- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
Watched Prometheus for the first time last night. Apart from absolutely superb directing, solid acting and brilliant cinematography, I can't say I've seen a lot to make me want to ever want to watch that movie again. The actors were great, but the characters themselves felt, weak and underwritten. Not to mention the fact that the whole story relies way too much on familiar ground that's already been trodden by Alien, Aliens and every other film in the well-known sci-fi horror series.
However, I have to admit one thing. It may be just me, but the movie scared the living crap out of me. So much so that I had nightmares after watching it and couldn't sleep later on.
My general wussiness aside, there's another disappointing thing about this one. The alien species (the one that has the same DNA as humans) looks like it was designed by a retard. Or indeed someone with no imagination whatsoever. What a load of bollocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP