- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Watched Prometheus for the first time last night. Apart from absolutely superb directing, solid acting and brilliant cinematography, I can't say I've seen a lot to make me want to ever want to watch that movie again. The actors were great, but the characters themselves felt, weak and underwritten. Not to mention the fact that the whole story relies way too much on familiar ground that's already been trodden by Alien, Aliens and every other film in the well-known sci-fi horror series.
However, I have to admit one thing. It may be just me, but the movie scared the living crap out of me. So much so that I had nightmares after watching it and couldn't sleep later on.
My general wussiness aside, there's another disappointing thing about this one. The alien species (the one that has the same DNA as humans) looks like it was designed by a retard. Or indeed someone with no imagination whatsoever. What a load of bollocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP