- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Watched Prometheus for the first time last night. Apart from absolutely superb directing, solid acting and brilliant cinematography, I can't say I've seen a lot to make me want to ever want to watch that movie again. The actors were great, but the characters themselves felt, weak and underwritten. Not to mention the fact that the whole story relies way too much on familiar ground that's already been trodden by Alien, Aliens and every other film in the well-known sci-fi horror series.
However, I have to admit one thing. It may be just me, but the movie scared the living crap out of me. So much so that I had nightmares after watching it and couldn't sleep later on.
My general wussiness aside, there's another disappointing thing about this one. The alien species (the one that has the same DNA as humans) looks like it was designed by a retard. Or indeed someone with no imagination whatsoever. What a load of bollocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP