- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
We continue in the spirit of yesterday's musical thread, although in a slightly different direction this time.
This time, I'd like you to name three movies. Remember, three of your favorite (or most memorable) movies.
If you wish, you can name a trilogy, but if you do so, that's it. You don't get to name three trilogies. So, it's either three separate movies or just one trilogy. Oh and you can't name all the Harry Potter movies either (that's just gay).
Anyway, here's my choice:
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
I've thought long about this. There are so many movies, so many good ones. I enjoyed watching them over and over again, but out of all the movies I've ever seen in my entire life, these three I just know by heart. I know every sound, every scene and every character by heart. If you woke me up in the middle of the night, I could recite the entire dialogue from all three movies with my eyes closed. Love the music, love the acting, love the stories and the lore.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP