- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
We continue in the spirit of yesterday's musical thread, although in a slightly different direction this time.
This time, I'd like you to name three movies. Remember, three of your favorite (or most memorable) movies.
If you wish, you can name a trilogy, but if you do so, that's it. You don't get to name three trilogies. So, it's either three separate movies or just one trilogy. Oh and you can't name all the Harry Potter movies either (that's just gay).
Anyway, here's my choice:
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
I've thought long about this. There are so many movies, so many good ones. I enjoyed watching them over and over again, but out of all the movies I've ever seen in my entire life, these three I just know by heart. I know every sound, every scene and every character by heart. If you woke me up in the middle of the night, I could recite the entire dialogue from all three movies with my eyes closed. Love the music, love the acting, love the stories and the lore.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP