- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
We continue in the spirit of yesterday's musical thread, although in a slightly different direction this time.
This time, I'd like you to name three movies. Remember, three of your favorite (or most memorable) movies.
If you wish, you can name a trilogy, but if you do so, that's it. You don't get to name three trilogies. So, it's either three separate movies or just one trilogy. Oh and you can't name all the Harry Potter movies either (that's just gay).
Anyway, here's my choice:
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
I've thought long about this. There are so many movies, so many good ones. I enjoyed watching them over and over again, but out of all the movies I've ever seen in my entire life, these three I just know by heart. I know every sound, every scene and every character by heart. If you woke me up in the middle of the night, I could recite the entire dialogue from all three movies with my eyes closed. Love the music, love the acting, love the stories and the lore.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: