- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Well, call me a cock-slapping member of the pessimist boat crew, April is going to be an utterly lousy month for us gamers. I mean, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Kinect Star Wars - how pathetic is that?
Makes me vomit just to think of it.
Also, Kinect Star Wars? Well, okay, I've seen actual gameplay footage of this thing and it's not all bad, I guess. Still, I'm excited about Kinect Star Wars as much as I get excited about the prospects of having my nostrils fondled by Freddy Krueger.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP