- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Well, call me a cock-slapping member of the pessimist boat crew, April is going to be an utterly lousy month for us gamers. I mean, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Kinect Star Wars - how pathetic is that?
Makes me vomit just to think of it.
Also, Kinect Star Wars? Well, okay, I've seen actual gameplay footage of this thing and it's not all bad, I guess. Still, I'm excited about Kinect Star Wars as much as I get excited about the prospects of having my nostrils fondled by Freddy Krueger.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP