- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Well, call me a cock-slapping member of the pessimist boat crew, April is going to be an utterly lousy month for us gamers. I mean, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Kinect Star Wars - how pathetic is that?
Makes me vomit just to think of it.
Also, Kinect Star Wars? Well, okay, I've seen actual gameplay footage of this thing and it's not all bad, I guess. Still, I'm excited about Kinect Star Wars as much as I get excited about the prospects of having my nostrils fondled by Freddy Krueger.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP