- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Well, call me a cock-slapping member of the pessimist boat crew, April is going to be an utterly lousy month for us gamers. I mean, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Kinect Star Wars - how pathetic is that?
Makes me vomit just to think of it.
Also, Kinect Star Wars? Well, okay, I've seen actual gameplay footage of this thing and it's not all bad, I guess. Still, I'm excited about Kinect Star Wars as much as I get excited about the prospects of having my nostrils fondled by Freddy Krueger.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP