- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Hey folks. Hope you're having a very nice morning, working in your favorite office, drinking your favorite exotic coffee brand, doing your favorite job, looking at your favorite boss.
Anyway, just wanted to direct your attention to our latest voting poll, which went up a few days ago.
Also, those of you who wish to know the results from our previous voting poll, come right this way. Hm, so it's as I suspected. Most people still just want to play Half-Life 3, more than any other title on that list. Granted, it's more of a personal list of favorite potential projects, but still it's interesting to see what people are keen on these days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP