- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Hey folks. Hope you're having a very nice morning, working in your favorite office, drinking your favorite exotic coffee brand, doing your favorite job, looking at your favorite boss.
Anyway, just wanted to direct your attention to our latest voting poll, which went up a few days ago.
Also, those of you who wish to know the results from our previous voting poll, come right this way. Hm, so it's as I suspected. Most people still just want to play Half-Life 3, more than any other title on that list. Granted, it's more of a personal list of favorite potential projects, but still it's interesting to see what people are keen on these days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP