- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Hey folks. Hope you're having a very nice morning, working in your favorite office, drinking your favorite exotic coffee brand, doing your favorite job, looking at your favorite boss.
Anyway, just wanted to direct your attention to our latest voting poll, which went up a few days ago.
Also, those of you who wish to know the results from our previous voting poll, come right this way. Hm, so it's as I suspected. Most people still just want to play Half-Life 3, more than any other title on that list. Granted, it's more of a personal list of favorite potential projects, but still it's interesting to see what people are keen on these days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP