- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
I want to be immersed in a game as much as I was when I played Dragon Age: Origins.
Or Neverwinter Nights and all of its expansion packs.
Or Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Or Red Dead Redemption.
Or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Or Half-Life 2.
That's clearly too much to ask these days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP