- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
I want to be immersed in a game as much as I was when I played Dragon Age: Origins.
Or Neverwinter Nights and all of its expansion packs.
Or Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Or Red Dead Redemption.
Or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Or Half-Life 2.
That's clearly too much to ask these days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP