- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
We come into the office at 9 o'clock, sharp. And what do we do for the first 20 minutes? We talk about traffic and commuting. It's the same every morning. Those 20 minutes could've been spent wisely, but no, we just had to talk about traffic and commuting. It's that exciting. Lots of swearing going on too. It's worth it just cuz of the swearing.
Sex is worth it too, because of the swearing.
After those 20 minutes are wasted, we all start to work in silence. Thus another workday begins. The sound of typing away at keyboards. The annoying sound of mouse clicking, the utterly dreadful sound of someone sipping coffee in a slurpy, irritating manner and so on. It's worth it, however, because of the coffee drinking and the irritating slurpiness.
Sex is worth it too, because of the coffee and irritating slurpiness.
Before you know it, it's time for lunch. That's actually the fun part, because we eat and it's damn-well worth it, because of eating.
Sex is wo.... oh forget it.
Anyway, after lunch we all comment on what we had for lunch. By the time we're done with that it's tea time and I do wish I lived in Britain. In fact, I do wish I was British. It's a long dream of mine. We all have our dreams. Someone dreams of being Mongolian. Not me. UK ftw. My work day ends with a massive sigh: "*SIGH*... still not British."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP