- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
We come into the office at 9 o'clock, sharp. And what do we do for the first 20 minutes? We talk about traffic and commuting. It's the same every morning. Those 20 minutes could've been spent wisely, but no, we just had to talk about traffic and commuting. It's that exciting. Lots of swearing going on too. It's worth it just cuz of the swearing.
Sex is worth it too, because of the swearing.
After those 20 minutes are wasted, we all start to work in silence. Thus another workday begins. The sound of typing away at keyboards. The annoying sound of mouse clicking, the utterly dreadful sound of someone sipping coffee in a slurpy, irritating manner and so on. It's worth it, however, because of the coffee drinking and the irritating slurpiness.
Sex is worth it too, because of the coffee and irritating slurpiness.
Before you know it, it's time for lunch. That's actually the fun part, because we eat and it's damn-well worth it, because of eating.
Sex is wo.... oh forget it.
Anyway, after lunch we all comment on what we had for lunch. By the time we're done with that it's tea time and I do wish I lived in Britain. In fact, I do wish I was British. It's a long dream of mine. We all have our dreams. Someone dreams of being Mongolian. Not me. UK ftw. My work day ends with a massive sigh: "*SIGH*... still not British."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP