- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Man, it appears we're in for one boring gaming summer. Apart from The Last of Us, which is PS3-only, there's really not a lot on the horizon to get us through the approaching trimester of laziness and sweat. Once again, we'll be rummaging through our own game archives, simultaneously trying to dig up something via those Steam discounts just to get that much needed gaming fix.
While we're on the subject of fixes, Metro: Last Light needs a lot of fixes - on the PC.
Yeah, yeah, the review's going up today, sorry it's taking me so long. I have no excuses this time. Well, only one... Um, I forgot what it was now. Anyway, the review's definitely, definitely going up today.
Another thing that's been worrying me, apart from the sheer sensation of a potentially tedious, hot bloody summer, is the fact that everyone, and I do mean everyone, in the game development business wants to play it safe. Even Peter Molyneux who was always keen to experiment with all sorts of ideas. Sure, most of the time he didn't make any sense at all and it felt like he was smoking top-class weed instead of actually making an effort with the game he's working on, but still I respected him in a way. Now, even Molyneux is going mobile (you're about to find out in minute when I post the news).
Developers, as I have explained many times, need to grow some balls... hairy ones. As soon as possible too.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP