- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
My home PC's in the shop. The damn thing is still not working. Waiting for the verdict. It could be the GPU. My money's on the GPU. As soon as the system boots, it works for about 10-15 minutes and then the computer shuts down on its own. So, it could be one or two things - either it's the GPU or the CPU or RAM or the bloody power supply (those things aren't made to last). Whatever the case, I'll find out today... I hope.
As far as games go, I'm struggling to finish my review of Company of Heroes 2 as quickly as possible, which isn't easy because (as I've already pointed out) my home rig needs to be revived, so I couldn't play it over the weekend. But I'm hoping I'll get the review up by tomorrow.
Now, it's time to dig up some Monday news. Let's see what's going on, shall we.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP