- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
My home PC's in the shop. The damn thing is still not working. Waiting for the verdict. It could be the GPU. My money's on the GPU. As soon as the system boots, it works for about 10-15 minutes and then the computer shuts down on its own. So, it could be one or two things - either it's the GPU or the CPU or RAM or the bloody power supply (those things aren't made to last). Whatever the case, I'll find out today... I hope.
As far as games go, I'm struggling to finish my review of Company of Heroes 2 as quickly as possible, which isn't easy because (as I've already pointed out) my home rig needs to be revived, so I couldn't play it over the weekend. But I'm hoping I'll get the review up by tomorrow.
Now, it's time to dig up some Monday news. Let's see what's going on, shall we.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP