- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
My home PC's in the shop. The damn thing is still not working. Waiting for the verdict. It could be the GPU. My money's on the GPU. As soon as the system boots, it works for about 10-15 minutes and then the computer shuts down on its own. So, it could be one or two things - either it's the GPU or the CPU or RAM or the bloody power supply (those things aren't made to last). Whatever the case, I'll find out today... I hope.
As far as games go, I'm struggling to finish my review of Company of Heroes 2 as quickly as possible, which isn't easy because (as I've already pointed out) my home rig needs to be revived, so I couldn't play it over the weekend. But I'm hoping I'll get the review up by tomorrow.
Now, it's time to dig up some Monday news. Let's see what's going on, shall we.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP