- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
My home PC's in the shop. The damn thing is still not working. Waiting for the verdict. It could be the GPU. My money's on the GPU. As soon as the system boots, it works for about 10-15 minutes and then the computer shuts down on its own. So, it could be one or two things - either it's the GPU or the CPU or RAM or the bloody power supply (those things aren't made to last). Whatever the case, I'll find out today... I hope.
As far as games go, I'm struggling to finish my review of Company of Heroes 2 as quickly as possible, which isn't easy because (as I've already pointed out) my home rig needs to be revived, so I couldn't play it over the weekend. But I'm hoping I'll get the review up by tomorrow.
Now, it's time to dig up some Monday news. Let's see what's going on, shall we.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP