- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Now that I'm done with Company of Heroes 2 there's nothing left to play. I'd gladly go back to it, but some things repel me from trying it again (as I've explained in the review).
There's nothing else for it. I'm gonna go back to Deus Ex Hu... oh no, I've played that recently. There must be something on this shelf of mine. Let's see; geez so much dust and cobwebs here. Oh look, Halo: Reach. Bah! No way. Resident Evil 5? Nah. Play it way too many times. Dragon Age: Origins. Oh why the hell not...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP