- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Now that I'm done with Company of Heroes 2 there's nothing left to play. I'd gladly go back to it, but some things repel me from trying it again (as I've explained in the review).
There's nothing else for it. I'm gonna go back to Deus Ex Hu... oh no, I've played that recently. There must be something on this shelf of mine. Let's see; geez so much dust and cobwebs here. Oh look, Halo: Reach. Bah! No way. Resident Evil 5? Nah. Play it way too many times. Dragon Age: Origins. Oh why the hell not...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP