- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Man, these Steam deals are terrific. The obvious question remains: why the hell should we even bother buying new games upon release? These sales on Steam allow you to purchase so many titles for a ridiculously low price. So, providing you're patient enough, you can really grab a whole bunch of cool PC titles for a small amount of cash. Or maybe just buy one or two games when they launch and save your money for these sales. You don't have to play everything at once. Who the hell has time to play everything anyway? Hell, I review games for a living and even I can't find the time to play all of them.
Keep watching Steam for more of these deals. The whole thing ends on July 22.
Also, this is one of those moments when it's freakin' awesome to be a fucking PC gamer!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP