- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Man, these Steam deals are terrific. The obvious question remains: why the hell should we even bother buying new games upon release? These sales on Steam allow you to purchase so many titles for a ridiculously low price. So, providing you're patient enough, you can really grab a whole bunch of cool PC titles for a small amount of cash. Or maybe just buy one or two games when they launch and save your money for these sales. You don't have to play everything at once. Who the hell has time to play everything anyway? Hell, I review games for a living and even I can't find the time to play all of them.
Keep watching Steam for more of these deals. The whole thing ends on July 22.
Also, this is one of those moments when it's freakin' awesome to be a fucking PC gamer!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP