- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:28 am EST @ August 12th, 2013
Now that I'm back in the office, I'm desperately looking for something decent to play. While there's still nothing noteworthy on the horizon this week, the end of August will bring The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Saints Row 4. Next up, are Grand Theft Auto 5 and Watch Dogs, both slated to arrive in mid September. So, few more weeks of gaming dryness then the Gamescome kicks off and then we enter the busy fall season. I'm suitably excited this year. How about you guys?
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP