- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
It's Monday, deal with it.
Anyway, moving swiftly on. This friend of mine wanted to sell me his Mazda MX5, but alas I didn't have enough cash to make the purchase. He, of course, sold it to someone else and then bought himself a fine Subaru Impreza WRX (2008). Now, the fucker spends his spare time blazing through the corners and straights of the famous Nuerburgring racing track. Last time he went there, he drove a Renault Clio RS.
Wish I had the time and money to do that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP