- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
It's Monday, deal with it.
Anyway, moving swiftly on. This friend of mine wanted to sell me his Mazda MX5, but alas I didn't have enough cash to make the purchase. He, of course, sold it to someone else and then bought himself a fine Subaru Impreza WRX (2008). Now, the fucker spends his spare time blazing through the corners and straights of the famous Nuerburgring racing track. Last time he went there, he drove a Renault Clio RS.
Wish I had the time and money to do that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP