- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
It's Monday, deal with it.
Anyway, moving swiftly on. This friend of mine wanted to sell me his Mazda MX5, but alas I didn't have enough cash to make the purchase. He, of course, sold it to someone else and then bought himself a fine Subaru Impreza WRX (2008). Now, the fucker spends his spare time blazing through the corners and straights of the famous Nuerburgring racing track. Last time he went there, he drove a Renault Clio RS.
Wish I had the time and money to do that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP