- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
It's Monday, deal with it.
Anyway, moving swiftly on. This friend of mine wanted to sell me his Mazda MX5, but alas I didn't have enough cash to make the purchase. He, of course, sold it to someone else and then bought himself a fine Subaru Impreza WRX (2008). Now, the fucker spends his spare time blazing through the corners and straights of the famous Nuerburgring racing track. Last time he went there, he drove a Renault Clio RS.
Wish I had the time and money to do that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP