- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Doom Plot
- PlayStation Store Offering Discounts This Weekend
It's Monday, deal with it.
Anyway, moving swiftly on. This friend of mine wanted to sell me his Mazda MX5, but alas I didn't have enough cash to make the purchase. He, of course, sold it to someone else and then bought himself a fine Subaru Impreza WRX (2008). Now, the fucker spends his spare time blazing through the corners and straights of the famous Nuerburgring racing track. Last time he went there, he drove a Renault Clio RS.
Wish I had the time and money to do that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP