- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
So far the only appealing news coming from Gamescom 2013 is the release date for the PlayStation 4.
And in other, rather disappointing, news, it looks like there's going to be a bit of a change in the ever-popular PC space-exploration X series - X Rebirth. Egosoft has dazzled us with recent trailers for their rather promising space themed game. Now, it looks as though some features may not please hardcore fans of the series as you'd expect. For instance, players won't be able to control capital ships in the game, which seriously limits things in a game that was otherwise open in every sense of the word. You had the freedom to move from ship to ship and control each and every one of them, even capital ships. In fact, this particular feature made space battles all the more exciting - ya know, just jumping into an enormous cruiser and trying to turn the tide in an epic space conflict. Good times. Also, you won't be able to enter the cockpits of any other ship, not just capital ships. No matter how you swing it, this is a bad thing.
On an entirely unlrelated note, just what the fuck is J.J. Abrams up to? This can't be a teaser for the new Star Wars. Can it?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP