- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Screw everything! I'm kicking things into high gear now. I'm going to play as much games as I possibly can. They're starting to pour in like crazy and it's not even September yet. I'll play everything. Well, okay, no MMORPGs, please. I'll leave that to our resident expert, Vince. Also, Un Om seems to be keen on digging into as many indie titles as he can.
In short: it's gaming time!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP