- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Screw everything! I'm kicking things into high gear now. I'm going to play as much games as I possibly can. They're starting to pour in like crazy and it's not even September yet. I'll play everything. Well, okay, no MMORPGs, please. I'll leave that to our resident expert, Vince. Also, Un Om seems to be keen on digging into as many indie titles as he can.
In short: it's gaming time!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP