- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
I just love how BioWare keeps reminding me of how effectively they've killed off two of their best game franchises - Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Look, I'm happy that games are evolving, but all this hype surrounding Dragon Age: Inquisition escapes me.
Seriously, I used to prefer RPGs to almost any other genre. These days, I'm more likely to just enjoy action games like ordinary shooters or Batman: Arkham Asylum or stuff like the recently released Splinter Cell: Blacklist, rather than wasting my time with RPGs that are not really RPGs or stealth games that are not really stealth games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP