- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
I just love how BioWare keeps reminding me of how effectively they've killed off two of their best game franchises - Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Look, I'm happy that games are evolving, but all this hype surrounding Dragon Age: Inquisition escapes me.
Seriously, I used to prefer RPGs to almost any other genre. These days, I'm more likely to just enjoy action games like ordinary shooters or Batman: Arkham Asylum or stuff like the recently released Splinter Cell: Blacklist, rather than wasting my time with RPGs that are not really RPGs or stealth games that are not really stealth games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP