- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
I just love how BioWare keeps reminding me of how effectively they've killed off two of their best game franchises - Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Look, I'm happy that games are evolving, but all this hype surrounding Dragon Age: Inquisition escapes me.
Seriously, I used to prefer RPGs to almost any other genre. These days, I'm more likely to just enjoy action games like ordinary shooters or Batman: Arkham Asylum or stuff like the recently released Splinter Cell: Blacklist, rather than wasting my time with RPGs that are not really RPGs or stealth games that are not really stealth games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP