- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
I just love how BioWare keeps reminding me of how effectively they've killed off two of their best game franchises - Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Look, I'm happy that games are evolving, but all this hype surrounding Dragon Age: Inquisition escapes me.
Seriously, I used to prefer RPGs to almost any other genre. These days, I'm more likely to just enjoy action games like ordinary shooters or Batman: Arkham Asylum or stuff like the recently released Splinter Cell: Blacklist, rather than wasting my time with RPGs that are not really RPGs or stealth games that are not really stealth games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP