- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Something is terribly wrong with my brain if I'm getting sucked back into Diablo 3 on the Xbox 360 - a game I know only too well and have played it all the way to Inferno on the PC. Why does shit like this have to happen? I had a perfectly normal (well, semi-normal life)? Hm, not that this is one of those sleep-deprived Star Wars: KotOR or Dragon Age phases. And believe me, I do miss those sometimes. All the time. Ya know, Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights and Gothic all had the same effect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP