- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Something is terribly wrong with my brain if I'm getting sucked back into Diablo 3 on the Xbox 360 - a game I know only too well and have played it all the way to Inferno on the PC. Why does shit like this have to happen? I had a perfectly normal (well, semi-normal life)? Hm, not that this is one of those sleep-deprived Star Wars: KotOR or Dragon Age phases. And believe me, I do miss those sometimes. All the time. Ya know, Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights and Gothic all had the same effect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP