- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Something is terribly wrong with my brain if I'm getting sucked back into Diablo 3 on the Xbox 360 - a game I know only too well and have played it all the way to Inferno on the PC. Why does shit like this have to happen? I had a perfectly normal (well, semi-normal life)? Hm, not that this is one of those sleep-deprived Star Wars: KotOR or Dragon Age phases. And believe me, I do miss those sometimes. All the time. Ya know, Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights and Gothic all had the same effect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP