- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:37 am EST @ September 23rd, 2013
If we possibly disregard, GTA 5 for, like, five seconds (which is exceedingly difficult, for me anyway), this is going to be a lousy month for gaming actually. I've just been going through our Release Date section (now known as the Games section) and there's nothing exciting on the horizon for the rest of September... Oh wait, what am I saying? There's Infinity Blade III and Alien Rage. Oh joy!
October's lookin' much better though:
- Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, PC, 360)
- Battlefield 4 (PC, PS3, 360)
- Assassin's Creed 4 (PC, PS3, 360)
Ah crap, Watch Dogs won't be out until November 19. I take back what I said about October.
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP