- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:37 am EDT @ September 23rd, 2013
If we possibly disregard, GTA 5 for, like, five seconds (which is exceedingly difficult, for me anyway), this is going to be a lousy month for gaming actually. I've just been going through our Release Date section (now known as the Games section) and there's nothing exciting on the horizon for the rest of September... Oh wait, what am I saying? There's Infinity Blade III and Alien Rage. Oh joy!
October's lookin' much better though:
- Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, PC, 360)
- Battlefield 4 (PC, PS3, 360)
- Assassin's Creed 4 (PC, PS3, 360)
Ah crap, Watch Dogs won't be out until November 19. I take back what I said about October.
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP