- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
People are so unique and powerful and yet those inner strengths we all have usually remain hidden. As individuals we are deemed weak, commonplace and even useless unless we do something out-of-the-ordinary, thus we achieve some sort of recognition. The truth, however, is that each one of us has something unique to express through thought, speech or feeling (with the possible exception of people like George W. Bush). The best part of life is when you find someone compatible to share all that with you. Someone who understands what the hell you have to say. That's when both of you create something even better. What develops between you and this person is another unique realm, a place nobody can reach, except the two of you. Love or friendship. Call it what you will.
That said, why the hell hasn't Valve released Half-Life 3 yet?
Interestingly enough, when I typed 'most beautiful woman in the world' Google's first result was Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Here's an uglier photo of this person and a sexier photo of this person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP