- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
People are so unique and powerful and yet those inner strengths we all have usually remain hidden. As individuals we are deemed weak, commonplace and even useless unless we do something out-of-the-ordinary, thus we achieve some sort of recognition. The truth, however, is that each one of us has something unique to express through thought, speech or feeling (with the possible exception of people like George W. Bush). The best part of life is when you find someone compatible to share all that with you. Someone who understands what the hell you have to say. That's when both of you create something even better. What develops between you and this person is another unique realm, a place nobody can reach, except the two of you. Love or friendship. Call it what you will.
That said, why the hell hasn't Valve released Half-Life 3 yet?
Interestingly enough, when I typed 'most beautiful woman in the world' Google's first result was Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Here's an uglier photo of this person and a sexier photo of this person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP