- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
People are so unique and powerful and yet those inner strengths we all have usually remain hidden. As individuals we are deemed weak, commonplace and even useless unless we do something out-of-the-ordinary, thus we achieve some sort of recognition. The truth, however, is that each one of us has something unique to express through thought, speech or feeling (with the possible exception of people like George W. Bush). The best part of life is when you find someone compatible to share all that with you. Someone who understands what the hell you have to say. That's when both of you create something even better. What develops between you and this person is another unique realm, a place nobody can reach, except the two of you. Love or friendship. Call it what you will.
That said, why the hell hasn't Valve released Half-Life 3 yet?
Interestingly enough, when I typed 'most beautiful woman in the world' Google's first result was Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Here's an uglier photo of this person and a sexier photo of this person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP