- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
People are so unique and powerful and yet those inner strengths we all have usually remain hidden. As individuals we are deemed weak, commonplace and even useless unless we do something out-of-the-ordinary, thus we achieve some sort of recognition. The truth, however, is that each one of us has something unique to express through thought, speech or feeling (with the possible exception of people like George W. Bush). The best part of life is when you find someone compatible to share all that with you. Someone who understands what the hell you have to say. That's when both of you create something even better. What develops between you and this person is another unique realm, a place nobody can reach, except the two of you. Love or friendship. Call it what you will.
That said, why the hell hasn't Valve released Half-Life 3 yet?
Interestingly enough, when I typed 'most beautiful woman in the world' Google's first result was Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Here's an uglier photo of this person and a sexier photo of this person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP