- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
People are so unique and powerful and yet those inner strengths we all have usually remain hidden. As individuals we are deemed weak, commonplace and even useless unless we do something out-of-the-ordinary, thus we achieve some sort of recognition. The truth, however, is that each one of us has something unique to express through thought, speech or feeling (with the possible exception of people like George W. Bush). The best part of life is when you find someone compatible to share all that with you. Someone who understands what the hell you have to say. That's when both of you create something even better. What develops between you and this person is another unique realm, a place nobody can reach, except the two of you. Love or friendship. Call it what you will.
That said, why the hell hasn't Valve released Half-Life 3 yet?
Interestingly enough, when I typed 'most beautiful woman in the world' Google's first result was Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Here's an uglier photo of this person and a sexier photo of this person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP