- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
In music, the rhythm section and the bass line are what defines a good track. You can sugar-coat it any way you like with fancy samples and glorious vocals, but if it ain't got a good bass line. It just won't work. However, if the bass line is powerful, the song will almost certainly be a hit. Two Tribes would be an excellent example.
For video games, it's all about the gameplay mechanics. I can't think of any specific examples. I was going somewhere with this, but I seemed to have lost track. Just kept listening to that bass line.
In addition, our comics are also being published over at the CraveOnline web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP