- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Almost done with Breaking Bad, season four. I feel like shit right now, because I'm hardly getting enough sleep, am I. And it's all Vince Gillian's fault. One thing I really detest about sleep deprivation is that no matter what I have to do during the day, I just can't do it as well as I would if I got enough sleep. So, generally, not getting enough sleep ruins your life. If that's the problem, then I can't see no other solution. The only way I can get enough sleep and not be bothered by all the burdens and responsibilities of real life is -- hope you're ready for this -- to become a nun. Nah, on second thought, it's a lousy idea. Nuns are pestered all the time by non-believers, cars, tiny spoiled children and hairy vicars (sometimes even by all of them at once). There must be something I can do. How to achieve and sustain a good sleep cycle, without drugs or pesky well-endowed vicars with lots of bodily hair. There are many alternatives it seems: sports, porn, biscuits,
scientology, permanent brain removal or even human reproduction.
Ah screw it. It's babe selection time... let's seee... Ah, there we are. Now I'm wide a-fucking-wake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP