- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Almost done with Breaking Bad, season four. I feel like shit right now, because I'm hardly getting enough sleep, am I. And it's all Vince Gillian's fault. One thing I really detest about sleep deprivation is that no matter what I have to do during the day, I just can't do it as well as I would if I got enough sleep. So, generally, not getting enough sleep ruins your life. If that's the problem, then I can't see no other solution. The only way I can get enough sleep and not be bothered by all the burdens and responsibilities of real life is -- hope you're ready for this -- to become a nun. Nah, on second thought, it's a lousy idea. Nuns are pestered all the time by non-believers, cars, tiny spoiled children and hairy vicars (sometimes even by all of them at once). There must be something I can do. How to achieve and sustain a good sleep cycle, without drugs or pesky well-endowed vicars with lots of bodily hair. There are many alternatives it seems: sports, porn, biscuits,
scientology, permanent brain removal or even human reproduction.
Ah screw it. It's babe selection time... let's seee... Ah, there we are. Now I'm wide a-fucking-wake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP