- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Almost done with Breaking Bad, season four. I feel like shit right now, because I'm hardly getting enough sleep, am I. And it's all Vince Gillian's fault. One thing I really detest about sleep deprivation is that no matter what I have to do during the day, I just can't do it as well as I would if I got enough sleep. So, generally, not getting enough sleep ruins your life. If that's the problem, then I can't see no other solution. The only way I can get enough sleep and not be bothered by all the burdens and responsibilities of real life is -- hope you're ready for this -- to become a nun. Nah, on second thought, it's a lousy idea. Nuns are pestered all the time by non-believers, cars, tiny spoiled children and hairy vicars (sometimes even by all of them at once). There must be something I can do. How to achieve and sustain a good sleep cycle, without drugs or pesky well-endowed vicars with lots of bodily hair. There are many alternatives it seems: sports, porn, biscuits,
scientology, permanent brain removal or even human reproduction.
Ah screw it. It's babe selection time... let's seee... Ah, there we are. Now I'm wide a-fucking-wake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP