- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Xbox Ones and PS4s. Little is going on in the gaming world besides the enticing world of Xbox Ones and PS4s. Here, on AT, we're going to be taking a break from all of that a just say: "hell, we don't have a Xbox One or a PS4 console yet." Well, at least I don't.
The break includes a bit of Star Wars news, so there, deal with that.
Oh and worry not. Just because I wasn't able to procure a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One console, that doesn't mean ActionTrip will be short of next-gen game reviews. One of our editors is diving into the depths of next-gen gaming. Our Killzone: Shadow Fall review should be up pretty soon.
As for Xbox One... Ah, sod Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP