- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
I've been neglecting my PC a lot. It's specifications are so outdated, it's probably going to join the crowd of long-forgotten dinosaurs, which are incapable of running games like Super Meat Boy.
My next platform may, in fact, be a kick-ass PC. Or probably not. Probably a PS4.
Or an Xbox One. No, forget that.
It's settled a Nintendo Wii U.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP