- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
I've been neglecting my PC a lot. It's specifications are so outdated, it's probably going to join the crowd of long-forgotten dinosaurs, which are incapable of running games like Super Meat Boy.
My next platform may, in fact, be a kick-ass PC. Or probably not. Probably a PS4.
Or an Xbox One. No, forget that.
It's settled a Nintendo Wii U.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP