- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
I've been neglecting my PC a lot. It's specifications are so outdated, it's probably going to join the crowd of long-forgotten dinosaurs, which are incapable of running games like Super Meat Boy.
My next platform may, in fact, be a kick-ass PC. Or probably not. Probably a PS4.
Or an Xbox One. No, forget that.
It's settled a Nintendo Wii U.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP