- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Huge, enormous, seriously colossal snowflakes outside. They all die. None of them even sticks to the ground. What a miserable existense that is.
And in other news, buying an Xbox One (or a PS4) at this very moment could be the biggest mistake you've made in the year 2013. Why? Well, because the time isn't right. Wait just a bit longer. Both platforms simply crave better games.
Or indeed, just any games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP