- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
If you're a female and you love Star Wars, I'm almost certain you're not single. I don't know why I posted this here, seeing as there's no hope in hell any women will read this... Not in our life time. Or indeed in any life time.
On a different note, the new Godzilla trailer is out. And all I can say about that is, well, I wouldn't ask David S. Goyer (the same guy who wrote Batman Begins and Dark Knight) to pen a Godzilla movie. I'd rather see what kind of story the guy can cook on his own. Then again, he ressurected the Batman franchise when it was at its lowest, so I guess if you want to bring back Godzilla onto the big screen, Goyer's your man.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP