- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
How about a little Christmas cheer? Chrismas isn't far now and I can honestly say I'm not really looking forward to it, because it's just the same as every other fucking day or week. Just because I plant a plastic Christmas tree in the middle of my sodding living room and have to spend a ton of cash to please my family and relatives with pointless gifts, doesn't make life any easier.
Um, yeah, anyway, not to worry. I'm sure the holidays will be wonderfull regardless. So, I apologize upfront to anyone who has good reason to feel happy about Xmas and life in general. Ah, I didn't sleep well last night. Kept tossing and turning.
Btw, love this comic.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP