- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
How about a little Christmas cheer? Chrismas isn't far now and I can honestly say I'm not really looking forward to it, because it's just the same as every other fucking day or week. Just because I plant a plastic Christmas tree in the middle of my sodding living room and have to spend a ton of cash to please my family and relatives with pointless gifts, doesn't make life any easier.
Um, yeah, anyway, not to worry. I'm sure the holidays will be wonderfull regardless. So, I apologize upfront to anyone who has good reason to feel happy about Xmas and life in general. Ah, I didn't sleep well last night. Kept tossing and turning.
Btw, love this comic.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP