- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
How about a little Christmas cheer? Chrismas isn't far now and I can honestly say I'm not really looking forward to it, because it's just the same as every other fucking day or week. Just because I plant a plastic Christmas tree in the middle of my sodding living room and have to spend a ton of cash to please my family and relatives with pointless gifts, doesn't make life any easier.
Um, yeah, anyway, not to worry. I'm sure the holidays will be wonderfull regardless. So, I apologize upfront to anyone who has good reason to feel happy about Xmas and life in general. Ah, I didn't sleep well last night. Kept tossing and turning.
Btw, love this comic.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP