- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Got rid of the anxiety and now all I have is inertia. Fucking awesome. Sorry, got distracted with my own pathetic life style that always needs changing and the switch from 2013 to 20-fucking-14 won't be a big help either. It just reminds me that I haven't done anything about it...AGAIN!
Anyway, back to less depressing issues. I'm going to put up a voting poll for Game of the Year today, so feel free to name some games you'd like to see up there.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP