- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Morning, morning, morning, folks. Time to wake up. A whole new year of crappy games is a head of us. Just think; we're gonna get so many generic bullshit titles thrown our way, and to top it off, this year we'll get those on next-gen platforms, as well. Awww...
Also, let us pause, once again, to commemorate all the colossal garbage we were force-fed in 2013. Ah, sod it. 2013 is over done with. Finished and over with. Done over with. Finished and done with. Finished over with (Stephen Fry I love you!).
Moving on, as quick as an epic premature ejaculation, we turn our heads towards the prospects of January. By God, there are so many lovely things lined up for us gamers. More on that, after the break.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP