- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Morning, morning, morning, folks. Time to wake up. A whole new year of crappy games is a head of us. Just think; we're gonna get so many generic bullshit titles thrown our way, and to top it off, this year we'll get those on next-gen platforms, as well. Awww...
Also, let us pause, once again, to commemorate all the colossal garbage we were force-fed in 2013. Ah, sod it. 2013 is over done with. Finished and over with. Done over with. Finished and done with. Finished over with (Stephen Fry I love you!).
Moving on, as quick as an epic premature ejaculation, we turn our heads towards the prospects of January. By God, there are so many lovely things lined up for us gamers. More on that, after the break.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP