- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Went out with colleagues last night. Had a ridiculous amount of really great beer poured into my lungs. Did I say lungs, just then?
Man, it's morning and I'm still drunk. Sex was the key topic in conversation last night, largely due to my constant obsession with it. So, I pushed the topic as much as I possibly could. I'm not proud of this fact at all. But I have learned something from it all.
Just give me a minute, please...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP