- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Went out with colleagues last night. Had a ridiculous amount of really great beer poured into my lungs. Did I say lungs, just then?
Man, it's morning and I'm still drunk. Sex was the key topic in conversation last night, largely due to my constant obsession with it. So, I pushed the topic as much as I possibly could. I'm not proud of this fact at all. But I have learned something from it all.
Just give me a minute, please...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP