- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
One friend, one true love and one arch enemy seem to be the elements of every superhero story. That's the situation in Hollywood and this type of staleness is present in the video games industry as well. However, with video games there's more room to incorporate other elements. Also, I'd very much like to see less hero stories and more tales of ordinary people. Oh but wait that's not sexy enough is it?
Here are a few titles of some of the latest Hollywood flicks:
- Lone Survivor
- The German Doctor
- American Hustle
- Big Bad Wolves
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Now, I challenge you to see the pattern there. Try to come up with your own title for a Hollywood movie.
Here's mine: Teh Meh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP