- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
One friend, one true love and one arch enemy seem to be the elements of every superhero story. That's the situation in Hollywood and this type of staleness is present in the video games industry as well. However, with video games there's more room to incorporate other elements. Also, I'd very much like to see less hero stories and more tales of ordinary people. Oh but wait that's not sexy enough is it?
Here are a few titles of some of the latest Hollywood flicks:
- Lone Survivor
- The German Doctor
- American Hustle
- Big Bad Wolves
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Now, I challenge you to see the pattern there. Try to come up with your own title for a Hollywood movie.
Here's mine: Teh Meh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP