- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
One friend, one true love and one arch enemy seem to be the elements of every superhero story. That's the situation in Hollywood and this type of staleness is present in the video games industry as well. However, with video games there's more room to incorporate other elements. Also, I'd very much like to see less hero stories and more tales of ordinary people. Oh but wait that's not sexy enough is it?
Here are a few titles of some of the latest Hollywood flicks:
- Lone Survivor
- The German Doctor
- American Hustle
- Big Bad Wolves
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Now, I challenge you to see the pattern there. Try to come up with your own title for a Hollywood movie.
Here's mine: Teh Meh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP