- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
One friend, one true love and one arch enemy seem to be the elements of every superhero story. That's the situation in Hollywood and this type of staleness is present in the video games industry as well. However, with video games there's more room to incorporate other elements. Also, I'd very much like to see less hero stories and more tales of ordinary people. Oh but wait that's not sexy enough is it?
Here are a few titles of some of the latest Hollywood flicks:
- Lone Survivor
- The German Doctor
- American Hustle
- Big Bad Wolves
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Now, I challenge you to see the pattern there. Try to come up with your own title for a Hollywood movie.
Here's mine: Teh Meh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP