- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
One friend, one true love and one arch enemy seem to be the elements of every superhero story. That's the situation in Hollywood and this type of staleness is present in the video games industry as well. However, with video games there's more room to incorporate other elements. Also, I'd very much like to see less hero stories and more tales of ordinary people. Oh but wait that's not sexy enough is it?
Here are a few titles of some of the latest Hollywood flicks:
- Lone Survivor
- The German Doctor
- American Hustle
- Big Bad Wolves
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Now, I challenge you to see the pattern there. Try to come up with your own title for a Hollywood movie.
Here's mine: Teh Meh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP