- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Dubstep is something I've despized ever since it reared it's ugly snout out of the bowels of modern-day electronic music. However, I must admit that there are some decent examples of how it should be used. It usually goes well if mixed with other genres. Here's a damn-fine example of properly used dubstep. Mixed with other genres, breakbeat, jazz, funk etc. Sounds great.
Music aside, I've been thinking about how much absurd games like this have become. This is as generic as it gets. I'm hurling a massive projectile of vomit towards Monolith for this. Another action RPG. For God's sake.
Going back to The Banner Saga now...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP