- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Dubstep is something I've despized ever since it reared it's ugly snout out of the bowels of modern-day electronic music. However, I must admit that there are some decent examples of how it should be used. It usually goes well if mixed with other genres. Here's a damn-fine example of properly used dubstep. Mixed with other genres, breakbeat, jazz, funk etc. Sounds great.
Music aside, I've been thinking about how much absurd games like this have become. This is as generic as it gets. I'm hurling a massive projectile of vomit towards Monolith for this. Another action RPG. For God's sake.
Going back to The Banner Saga now...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP