- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Dubstep is something I've despized ever since it reared it's ugly snout out of the bowels of modern-day electronic music. However, I must admit that there are some decent examples of how it should be used. It usually goes well if mixed with other genres. Here's a damn-fine example of properly used dubstep. Mixed with other genres, breakbeat, jazz, funk etc. Sounds great.
Music aside, I've been thinking about how much absurd games like this have become. This is as generic as it gets. I'm hurling a massive projectile of vomit towards Monolith for this. Another action RPG. For God's sake.
Going back to The Banner Saga now...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP