- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Dubstep is something I've despized ever since it reared it's ugly snout out of the bowels of modern-day electronic music. However, I must admit that there are some decent examples of how it should be used. It usually goes well if mixed with other genres. Here's a damn-fine example of properly used dubstep. Mixed with other genres, breakbeat, jazz, funk etc. Sounds great.
Music aside, I've been thinking about how much absurd games like this have become. This is as generic as it gets. I'm hurling a massive projectile of vomit towards Monolith for this. Another action RPG. For God's sake.
Going back to The Banner Saga now...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP