- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Okay, so we dismiss music, comedy, movies, TV shows and video games. Dismiss them. You don't need them. They're too distracting, they say. You're suppose to build character, go to school, get a job, bend over and let some money-hungry douchebag molest your ass cheeks, as you chip away at one profession or another, while life passes you by. But that's okay. We're all in the same boat here (one that's propelled by pessimism). And it's good to work. Keep yourself busy and all. So, while you're building character, studying, working and making some money, do try to remember to put some emotion into it... a bit of passion, if you will. Eventually, you're gonna need to let out a smile as well, hence the need for all those games, TV shows, movies, music etc.
Being lazy is the worst thing. And it happens to us all. So forget that shit. Education, work, entertainment, relationships, parenting - it's all a fucking juggling act, and I must say, I'm losing balance and focus at the moment. Not enough hours during the day. Let me see; I've accomplished absolutely nothing by offering this God-awful analysis of life and a pathetic attempt to perhaps steer some of you on a better path or any path. How about I just shut up and post today's BotD?
Yeah, that'll probably work.
Also, there's an icy wind blowing outside today. It's so cold my ballsack nearly dropped off. Must remember to get stronger ductape.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP