- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Okay, so we dismiss music, comedy, movies, TV shows and video games. Dismiss them. You don't need them. They're too distracting, they say. You're suppose to build character, go to school, get a job, bend over and let some money-hungry douchebag molest your ass cheeks, as you chip away at one profession or another, while life passes you by. But that's okay. We're all in the same boat here (one that's propelled by pessimism). And it's good to work. Keep yourself busy and all. So, while you're building character, studying, working and making some money, do try to remember to put some emotion into it... a bit of passion, if you will. Eventually, you're gonna need to let out a smile as well, hence the need for all those games, TV shows, movies, music etc.
Being lazy is the worst thing. And it happens to us all. So forget that shit. Education, work, entertainment, relationships, parenting - it's all a fucking juggling act, and I must say, I'm losing balance and focus at the moment. Not enough hours during the day. Let me see; I've accomplished absolutely nothing by offering this God-awful analysis of life and a pathetic attempt to perhaps steer some of you on a better path or any path. How about I just shut up and post today's BotD?
Yeah, that'll probably work.
Also, there's an icy wind blowing outside today. It's so cold my ballsack nearly dropped off. Must remember to get stronger ductape.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP