- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Okay, so we dismiss music, comedy, movies, TV shows and video games. Dismiss them. You don't need them. They're too distracting, they say. You're suppose to build character, go to school, get a job, bend over and let some money-hungry douchebag molest your ass cheeks, as you chip away at one profession or another, while life passes you by. But that's okay. We're all in the same boat here (one that's propelled by pessimism). And it's good to work. Keep yourself busy and all. So, while you're building character, studying, working and making some money, do try to remember to put some emotion into it... a bit of passion, if you will. Eventually, you're gonna need to let out a smile as well, hence the need for all those games, TV shows, movies, music etc.
Being lazy is the worst thing. And it happens to us all. So forget that shit. Education, work, entertainment, relationships, parenting - it's all a fucking juggling act, and I must say, I'm losing balance and focus at the moment. Not enough hours during the day. Let me see; I've accomplished absolutely nothing by offering this God-awful analysis of life and a pathetic attempt to perhaps steer some of you on a better path or any path. How about I just shut up and post today's BotD?
Yeah, that'll probably work.
Also, there's an icy wind blowing outside today. It's so cold my ballsack nearly dropped off. Must remember to get stronger ductape.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP