- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Playing games while growing up is so fucking different to playing games when you're grown up. Our desire and ability to play dwindles with age and that's so sad to me. I'm not saying we should remain spoiled brats and irresponsible immature assholes our entire lives (we all have to pull our socks up at some point), although there is less and less time for games as you get older. Eventually, I'm afraid we'll loose interest entirely. But maybe that'll be a good thing. Because that nurse in the old folks home will hopefully be hot, so there will be something to look at and pinch. The alternative to the old folks home is insanity, cancer or death.
So, you see, even if our lust for video games declines as we grow older, it's important to keep our spirits up with positive thinking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP