- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Playing games while growing up is so fucking different to playing games when you're grown up. Our desire and ability to play dwindles with age and that's so sad to me. I'm not saying we should remain spoiled brats and irresponsible immature assholes our entire lives (we all have to pull our socks up at some point), although there is less and less time for games as you get older. Eventually, I'm afraid we'll loose interest entirely. But maybe that'll be a good thing. Because that nurse in the old folks home will hopefully be hot, so there will be something to look at and pinch. The alternative to the old folks home is insanity, cancer or death.
So, you see, even if our lust for video games declines as we grow older, it's important to keep our spirits up with positive thinking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP