- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
- Mornin '14
- World of Darkness MMO Laid Off with Employees
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced, Trailer & Shots Released
- FEATURE: New Generation Games We're Excited About In 2014
- DICE Investigating Death Shield Bug in Battlefield 4
- Visceral Games Adds Co-Writer for Upcoming Star Wars Game
- Grave Indie Game Coming to PC & Xbox One
Playing games while growing up is so fucking different to playing games when you're grown up. Our desire and ability to play dwindles with age and that's so sad to me. I'm not saying we should remain spoiled brats and irresponsible immature assholes our entire lives (we all have to pull our socks up at some point), although there is less and less time for games as you get older. Eventually, I'm afraid we'll loose interest entirely. But maybe that'll be a good thing. Because that nurse in the old folks home will hopefully be hot, so there will be something to look at and pinch. The alternative to the old folks home is insanity, cancer or death.
So, you see, even if our lust for video games declines as we grow older, it's important to keep our spirits up with positive thinking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP