- The Witcher 3 Delay Will Not Affect Cyberpunk 2077
- EA Reports Titanfall's PC Online Issues have been Resolved
- Xbox Live Connection Issues Not Titanfall Related
- Mornin '14
- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
Playing games while growing up is so fucking different to playing games when you're grown up. Our desire and ability to play dwindles with age and that's so sad to me. I'm not saying we should remain spoiled brats and irresponsible immature assholes our entire lives (we all have to pull our socks up at some point), although there is less and less time for games as you get older. Eventually, I'm afraid we'll loose interest entirely. But maybe that'll be a good thing. Because that nurse in the old folks home will hopefully be hot, so there will be something to look at and pinch. The alternative to the old folks home is insanity, cancer or death.
So, you see, even if our lust for video games declines as we grow older, it's important to keep our spirits up with positive thinking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP