- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Playing games while growing up is so fucking different to playing games when you're grown up. Our desire and ability to play dwindles with age and that's so sad to me. I'm not saying we should remain spoiled brats and irresponsible immature assholes our entire lives (we all have to pull our socks up at some point), although there is less and less time for games as you get older. Eventually, I'm afraid we'll loose interest entirely. But maybe that'll be a good thing. Because that nurse in the old folks home will hopefully be hot, so there will be something to look at and pinch. The alternative to the old folks home is insanity, cancer or death.
So, you see, even if our lust for video games declines as we grow older, it's important to keep our spirits up with positive thinking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP