- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Apple pie for breakfast and a damn-fine cappuccino. That's the stuff.
On an utterly unrelated topic, the trouble with watching opera is that, well, you have to like opera. Have any of you actually watched an entire opera? If so have you been moved? Did you fall o sleep? Or were you prone to vomitting during the performance?
The distinction between these reactions is important.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP