- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Apple pie for breakfast and a damn-fine cappuccino. That's the stuff.
On an utterly unrelated topic, the trouble with watching opera is that, well, you have to like opera. Have any of you actually watched an entire opera? If so have you been moved? Did you fall o sleep? Or were you prone to vomitting during the performance?
The distinction between these reactions is important.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP