- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Interested to know why the hell is Titanfall multiplayer-only? The answer to that is simple: we. Or indeed: they. Or in fact: everyone. The truth is that a majority of people do not player single-player shooters. When it comes to classic FPS, statistically, a great deal of people jump straight into the MP mode; that's according to Zampella anyway, one of the designers of Titanfall, and one of the creators of Call of Duty. It could be that he's telling the truth. Or it could be that he exaggerated the truth, which gives him a brilliant excuse not to pour a bigger budget into a coherent, sci-fi story that has some interesting characters and cool gameplay. Nah, man. He's right. Everyone plays multiplayer games. Everyone masturbates. Some asshole reader on gamespot wrote: "if you want single-player shooters stick with Metro, Bioshock and Half Life."
Metro and BioShock. Sure. But Half-Life? Yeah, thanks. That's like saying: "if you want single-player shooters, go back to 2004."
The industry is one big flappy cock right now. At least in referrence to single-player shooters. I used to love those. What the hell? So, yeah, thousands of people love playing multiplayer, but many other players still like a good story and fun single-player campaign. Do I really need to go through all the great single-player FPS games? Not all of them had terrific storylines, but at least they were fun to play.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP