- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Interested to know why the hell is Titanfall multiplayer-only? The answer to that is simple: we. Or indeed: they. Or in fact: everyone. The truth is that a majority of people do not player single-player shooters. When it comes to classic FPS, statistically, a great deal of people jump straight into the MP mode; that's according to Zampella anyway, one of the designers of Titanfall, and one of the creators of Call of Duty. It could be that he's telling the truth. Or it could be that he exaggerated the truth, which gives him a brilliant excuse not to pour a bigger budget into a coherent, sci-fi story that has some interesting characters and cool gameplay. Nah, man. He's right. Everyone plays multiplayer games. Everyone masturbates. Some asshole reader on gamespot wrote: "if you want single-player shooters stick with Metro, Bioshock and Half Life."
Metro and BioShock. Sure. But Half-Life? Yeah, thanks. That's like saying: "if you want single-player shooters, go back to 2004."
The industry is one big flappy cock right now. At least in referrence to single-player shooters. I used to love those. What the hell? So, yeah, thousands of people love playing multiplayer, but many other players still like a good story and fun single-player campaign. Do I really need to go through all the great single-player FPS games? Not all of them had terrific storylines, but at least they were fun to play.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP