- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP