- COMIC: Ice Bucket Challenge of Draenor
- Mornin '14
- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP