- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP