- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP