- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP