- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP