- COMIC: Batman: The Brood Suit
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Broken Age: Act 2
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Funded on First Day of Kickstarter
- Mortal Kombat X Joins the eSports Pro Leagues May 3rd
- The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC Will be Standalone Game
- Buy a Destiny Shirt; Help Earthquake Victims in Nepal
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Version Patched
I've been thinking how AI-controlled foes behave in games like Halo (the original), Half-Life (the original) and F.E.A.R. These are the three games that stick to mind when we talk about innovative and solid AI behaviour patterns in shooters. At the time it was damn impressive. Bungie still uses much of the same AI in current Halo titles. They've retweaked it and improved it over the years, sure, but it's easy to notice the same movement and reactions in the Covenant ranks.
Also, sod Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor! I want a new F.E.A.R. game, Monolith!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP