- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:06 am EST @ February 18th, 2014
Haven't been this tired in a long time. I'm so sleepy I can't keep my bloody eyes open. I'm even typing this with my eyes closed, which is no big deal since I can bllind tpy. Anyway, I've just been wondering if I can blind type, I can probably learn to play some games with my eyes shut. I've replayed some of them so many times, I'd know where to turn and what to shoot. Not that I'd prefer to be completely blind, I'm just saying that it can probably be done. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna try this with a game I know by heart. Hm, I could probably test Deus Ex: Human Revolution like that, in addition to a FPS I know really, really well.
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP