- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
There's a fine line between being self-aware and confident and being a totally self-obssessed cockfag. Simply put: an asshole. Ran into a major asshole the other day. This wasn't my first encountaer with an asshole. I was very upset because I was trying to be calm and nice all the time. Then I realized that I was the victim of classic bullying and assholage. I'm genuinely a nice person, who avoids conflicts of any kind and people often take advantage of this; most especially tremendous, top-of-the-range buttholes. Basically, assholes of the highest order.
Abraham Simpson was right: "If you don't stand up for yourself, bullies are gonna be picking you for the rest of your life."
In the end, Mr. Asshole really pissed me off and I wasn't a nice guy anymore. He learned his lesson and quickly withdrew from the scene, with his rotten tail tucked between his legs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP