- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
There's a fine line between being self-aware and confident and being a totally self-obssessed cockfag. Simply put: an asshole. Ran into a major asshole the other day. This wasn't my first encountaer with an asshole. I was very upset because I was trying to be calm and nice all the time. Then I realized that I was the victim of classic bullying and assholage. I'm genuinely a nice person, who avoids conflicts of any kind and people often take advantage of this; most especially tremendous, top-of-the-range buttholes. Basically, assholes of the highest order.
Abraham Simpson was right: "If you don't stand up for yourself, bullies are gonna be picking you for the rest of your life."
In the end, Mr. Asshole really pissed me off and I wasn't a nice guy anymore. He learned his lesson and quickly withdrew from the scene, with his rotten tail tucked between his legs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP