- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
There's a fine line between being self-aware and confident and being a totally self-obssessed cockfag. Simply put: an asshole. Ran into a major asshole the other day. This wasn't my first encountaer with an asshole. I was very upset because I was trying to be calm and nice all the time. Then I realized that I was the victim of classic bullying and assholage. I'm genuinely a nice person, who avoids conflicts of any kind and people often take advantage of this; most especially tremendous, top-of-the-range buttholes. Basically, assholes of the highest order.
Abraham Simpson was right: "If you don't stand up for yourself, bullies are gonna be picking you for the rest of your life."
In the end, Mr. Asshole really pissed me off and I wasn't a nice guy anymore. He learned his lesson and quickly withdrew from the scene, with his rotten tail tucked between his legs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP