- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
There's a fine line between being self-aware and confident and being a totally self-obssessed cockfag. Simply put: an asshole. Ran into a major asshole the other day. This wasn't my first encountaer with an asshole. I was very upset because I was trying to be calm and nice all the time. Then I realized that I was the victim of classic bullying and assholage. I'm genuinely a nice person, who avoids conflicts of any kind and people often take advantage of this; most especially tremendous, top-of-the-range buttholes. Basically, assholes of the highest order.
Abraham Simpson was right: "If you don't stand up for yourself, bullies are gonna be picking you for the rest of your life."
In the end, Mr. Asshole really pissed me off and I wasn't a nice guy anymore. He learned his lesson and quickly withdrew from the scene, with his rotten tail tucked between his legs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP