- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
There's a fine line between being self-aware and confident and being a totally self-obssessed cockfag. Simply put: an asshole. Ran into a major asshole the other day. This wasn't my first encountaer with an asshole. I was very upset because I was trying to be calm and nice all the time. Then I realized that I was the victim of classic bullying and assholage. I'm genuinely a nice person, who avoids conflicts of any kind and people often take advantage of this; most especially tremendous, top-of-the-range buttholes. Basically, assholes of the highest order.
Abraham Simpson was right: "If you don't stand up for yourself, bullies are gonna be picking you for the rest of your life."
In the end, Mr. Asshole really pissed me off and I wasn't a nice guy anymore. He learned his lesson and quickly withdrew from the scene, with his rotten tail tucked between his legs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP